Position Overview: Performs varied customer service and support activities, which may include any of the following:
Service and Application Engineer function:
- Complete broad scope of product and systems support including install, commissioning, maintenance, and evaluation of customer equipment and systems.
- Provide scheduled and emergency support remotely and onsite.
- Provide all levels of user support.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitor delivery.
- Create Report and Status Updates of project status.
- Supports sales by identifying potential additional business and providing leads to sales engineer.
- Develop roadmaps to provide forward looking recommendations to ensure we are utilizing resources effectively and efficiently to drive increased profitability and excellent customer service.
- Advocate the voice of the customer in the service portfolio innovation process
- Maintain awareness of competitor plans, trends and technologies.
- Works closely with marketing and business development teams.
- The role is an individual contributor role and does not have any direct reports.
- Will report to the Director of the Customer Service Industry Automation business segment.
- Manage the portfolio of Factory and Process Automation service products through strategic planning, analytics and rationalization while ensuring that the quality milestones are met.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.