- Agree and execute a governance model for Curriculum Development including roles and responsibilities within Siemens
- Actively build leadership level peer relationships with the stakeholders involved in the defined governance model
- Manage a global team and indirect stakeholders of various functions to enable the agreed governance level
- Serve as the trusted advisor to stakeholders and business leaders when it comes to all aspects of Curriculum Development
- Ensure the key risks, challenges, changes, and critical dependencies related to Curriculum Development are exposed and managed as part of the product lifecycle process ("Q-Gate" process)
- Ensure close collaboration with the Customer Success organization to deliver a successful and effective customer experience in relation to learning
- Oversee crowd resource model, leveraging expertise from throughout the organization to optimize curriculum development
- Supervise quality management including continuous improvement of Curriculum Development
- Define and continually improve operational business operations process for Curriculum Development team
- Plan and track budget for Curriculum Development team
- Ability to support cross-functional architectures and cross-industry training solutions
- Hire, train, lead, and mentor Curriculum Development team within Learning Services
- Set targets with and manage performance of a cross-cultural, global team
- Support the organizational culture, values, and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Engage in and achieve integration process of Curriculum Development of acquired Siemen’s businesses
- Develop and execute Curriculum Integration plan with business leaders of acquired business
- Willing and able to occasionally travel to appropriate work locations, as required by Siemens DISW
- Willing and available to work the core hours required by SISW or specified by the customer project, respecting local country legislation and company policies
- Always uphold and enforce professional integrity and compliance guidelines of Siemens DISW
- Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
- 5 years or more of professional experience in technical learning, at the management or leader/director level in the areas of online training (preferably in the software business)
- Three years or more of people management, at a global level
- Documented instructional design experience
- Documented success in designing, developing, and executing on curriculum projects in a fast-paced, high-volume industry
- Excellent communication, collaboration, project management, organizational and thought leadership skills in learning
- Strong sense of ownership and autonomy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, adapting to change and working cross-culturally
- Passion for learning and the overall mission of the company
- Degree in learning, computer science, or commensurate degree
The salary range for this position is $156,300 to $312,600. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.