Change the future with us!
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle
ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with
clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds
re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s
truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology
around the world.
love working for Siemens!
- Solve the world’s most significant
problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast
evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and
mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility
initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and
sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social
events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your
innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for handling inquiries about status, shipping dates, expedites and services for selected accounts. The coordinator responds to inquiries, complex complaints, and disputes within a reasonable limit of authority and recognizes when to escalate customer issues. Additionally, supports customer with referral to appropriate specialist for assistance or problem resolution when warranted.
• Respond and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service
• Enter, manage, and prioritize new and existing cases via CRM tool to attain established service level agreements
• Utilize CRM tool to directly communicate to customers, internal staff, and affiliates
• Initiate action via CRM tool for completion of change order, product selection and post order requests or process non-complex requests directly as authorized
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree or Industry related Certification a plus.
• 3+ years of practical customer service experience
• Bilingual (advanced in both Spanish and English language)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills
• Ability to successfully complete required training program
• Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause, and drive resolution
• Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers
• Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately
• Must be a strong team player able to work in a cross functional team environment
• Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline is preferred
• Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems / Salesforce, Industry Mall, EDI, and quotation tools
• 3+ years of practical customer service experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family
responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran
or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time