Change the future with us!
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle
ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with
clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds
re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s
truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology
around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Order Entry Coordinator
The Order Entry Coordinator is responsible for processing large volume data entry from source documents into CRM software. The coordinator effectively identifies order errors and drives resolution in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service. May respond to semi-complex complaints and disputes within reasonable limit of authority. Recognizes when to escalate internal and external customer issues.
• Interprets documented rules, past practices, or instructions on a semi-independent level
• Processes orders while verifying accuracy of data to be entered
• Effectively identifies problems as they occur and formulates resolution and responds in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service
• Processes multiple product order types including sample request, credit card, configured made to order, stock product orders and project orders of customized electrical equipment
• Utilizes CRM tool to directly communicate pricing errors, product verification, etc. to customers and affiliates
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree or Industry related Certification a plus.
• 3+ years of practical customer service experience
• Bilingual (advanced in both Spanish and English language)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills
• Ability to successfully complete required training program
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers
• Must be a strong team player able to work in a cross functional team environment
• Excellent communication skills enabling the facilitation of information flow between the channel partner and various people within Siemens, such as expediters, product managers, the EDI support team, the channel sales engineers for the account, and other customer support representatives
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline is preferred
• Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems / Salesforce, Industry Mall, EDI, and quotation tools
• 3+ years of practical customer service experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time