We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
The financial analyst will be responsible for various budget forecasts within the Drummondville plant. Ready to take on challenges and motivated by change, the candidate will have a key role in cost demand analysis in order to make sound financial decisions. Drive digitalization in Finance, including the introduction of new tools and models to automate financial reporting and other day-to-day activities.
- Prepare the annual budget and the various budget forecasts;
- Review labor costs and overheads on an annual basis;
- Update the annual standard costs;
- Quarterly review forecasts based on probable changes;
- Perform the various end-of-month exercises; (Expense analysis, account analysis, journal entry, internal financial report by profit center, etc.)
- Perform spontaneous cost analyzes;
- Perform the analysis of balance sheet accounts;
- Coordinate, in collaboration with the purchasing and receiving department, the maintenance of accounts payable;
- Perform other related tasks.
- Identify opportunities and develop recommendations for process improvements and standardization to enhance operational effectiveness.
**Please note the role will require to be in person at our Drummondville Plant/office**
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree or diploma in accounting/ finance related field completed.
- Hold the CPA designation, or working towards, an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting and / or finance in a manufacturing, industrial, commercial, distribution or related field.
- Knowledge of SAP, an asset
- Proficient in Excel software, and MS office applications
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Tableau, Knime, Power BI a strong asset
- Very good knowledge of the French language both orally and in writing
- Good knowledge of the English language both orally and in writing as the role requires regular interactions with Siemens colleagues based outside of Quebec, nationally and internationally;
- Good management of priorities and rigor
- Attention to details
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $$385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.