Change the world of tomorrow with us.
As a startup-oriented department within Siemens, our mission is to build an automation environment from software developers for software developers.
We live in a trusting and open working environment. With great dedication, a lot of passion and a high level of personal commitment, we are more than just a team of employees, we are designers of our own company.
In this role, you will:
- and teach customers to use future-oriented engineering platform with ready-to-use examples, libraries
- Demonstrate the IT-liked programming in OT world.
Your profile for "making the future possible"
- Having a fancy to build up an amazing future of automation world, and enjoying innovation and thinking out of box
- Thinking and solving uncertain and complex problems with an abstract, structured, and iterative way
- Being able to quickly absorb the necessary know-how in a new subject domain, including related standards and constraints
- Major at computer science/software engineering/automation control, with bachelor/master degree
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbally as well as in writing, [must]
- A proven
track record of research & development of factory automation system,
showing strong analytic and system engineering capabilities, with the following
related technical stacks:
- Experience of PLC system in factory automation/process automation, e.g. familiar with TIA Portal/PCS7/WinCC or similar tools, [must]
- Familiar with at least one OOP programming language, e.g. C++, Java, Python, etc... [must]
- Experience of industrial communication protocol or technologies, e.g. Profinet, TSN, etc., [nice to have]
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time