We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers and communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management.
Smart buildings are a new and powerful source of competitive advantage. They interact with the people, systems and external elements around them. They learn from past experiences and real-time inputs and adapt to the needs of the people and the businesses within them. Through intelligent control, security and energy management systems, we help factories and offices better support the industries within them and help schools and hospitals to have a greater impact – all the while increasing comfort, efficiency, resilience and safety. We are currently looking for a new Global Product Cybersecurity Professional in Zug, Switzerland. Come and join us on our fascinating journey!
Your new responsibilities
- Global product management responsibility for cybersecurity topics regarding building automation and connected devices portfolio
- Driving product security strategy, processes, roadmap and documents for our IoT devices portfolio that meets customer needs and global trends both today and in the future
- Driving cybersecurity initiatives from ideation, requirement management, prioritization and socialization with development teams through to release by applying customer-centric and agile methodologies
- Continuous interaction with end-customers, regional counterparts, marketing, sales, agile release train and other stakeholders on cybersecurity requests
- Conduct risk assessments and vulnerability assessments to identify and prioritize security risks
- Defines IEC62443 certification needs and monitors the certification process
- Proactively identify new cybersecurity trends as an ongoing task to enhance IT/OT security in our portfolio
- Remaining constantly abreast of digital business and cybersecurity regulations within smart building and critical infrastructure sectors
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or comparable, with an additional qualification within cybersecurity
- 3–5 years of practical experience within cybersecurity, preferably including work with large global companies and some knowledge of product management
- Experience with risk assessment and vulnerability management methodologies
- Thorough understanding of cybersecurity standard IEC62443, knowledge of 4-2 and 4-1 parts would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience with IoT hardware and firmware
- A good communication is essential in this position as you will work with different internal and external partners
- A curious and open-minded personality with a strong desire to learn
- A winning personality, able to collaborate effectively in global teams, but also able to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Fluent business English is mandatory, German skills or any other European language would be beneficial
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time