- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen;
- Phone and e-mail contact with customers;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Handling warranty and return process;
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in German and good level of English;
- Experience/background in logistics/supply chain, business administration, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP - preferable;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum;
- Additional (paid) holidays;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as: private medical care, life insurance, sports card, subsidized meals...
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time