Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? We are looking for a high calibre candidate to join our finance team as a Commercial Project Manager within our Enterprise Services business.
The Enterprise Services finance team provides financial and commercial support to high value, high profile long term projects working with external commercial and NHS partners.
The Commercial Project Manager is a trusted partner to the Enterprise Services operations and business development teams and takes full responsibility for the financial management and commercial support for assigned projects working proactively to deliver a successful, profitable project.
What are my key responsibilities?
- providing guidance and advice as need on all commercial and financial topics.
- to ES Operations and Business Development management and various other stakeholders to ensure Healthineers has a portfolio of successful projects
- to ensure the ES FI function remains focused on continuous process improvement and best in class
- with highest-degree of compliance and continuous improvement focus
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Broad finance background
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Appreciation of project accounting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Keen to develop digitalisation gains
- Strong relationship building
- Ability to understand complex situations quickly
- Ability to work independently and make own decisions
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalising healthcare.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences, and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time