If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Join out commercial project development team in the Mobility Mass Transit segment, where your systems will be used to ensure track and vehicle safety for metros, commuter trains and regional trains.
- You will also be responsible for all commercial tasks in C-projects (worth approximately 5 to 50 million euros) in the Asia, Pacific, Middle East and Europe regions.
- Primarily you will act as World Project Controller (WPC), although in some cases you will also be responsible for project packages that are limited to Germany.
- Moreover, you will play a central role in reporting to our management and collaborate with international Siemens companies, internal departments (e.g. purchasing, legal or tax), authorities, suppliers and of course our customers.
- In addition, you will occasionally provide commercial support for the preparation of quotations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a university degree in a business discipline.
- Furthermore, you have a convincing track record of several years in the commercial processing of orders.
- For example, you have already worked as a Commercial Project Manager and have ideally already assumed commercial responsibility for C-projects.
- Apart from that, you are familiar with the areas of finance, export, customs and taxes.
- You have a solid understanding of accounting according to IFRS and HGB.
- The highly international nature of your work requires very good English skills as well as a willingness to travel (approx. 10-20%). Knowledge of German is an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Saskia Wieting.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time