Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as IT Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) Expert (f/m/d). This position is based out of Spain, with focus on the EMEA regional and associated Business Areas and you will have colleagues in other locations such as Americas and Asia Pacific.
Your mission and responsibilities:
Drive the implementation and maintenance of the global IT Service Asset and Configuration Management process across our IT Services.
Task and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the IT SACM Service Delivery and assess process KPIs according to the defined success criteria. You identify and initiate measures to correct deficits or optimize the process
- You are responsible for conducting process audits to ensure the stakeholders are complying to process and data standards
- You act as interface to other process owners to ensure they are capable to leverage all benefits of the SACM process
- You ensure the implementation of all identified corrective actions resulting from process or database audits as well as continuous maintenance of asset and CMDB data
- You identify, plan, and facilitate trainings for all process stakeholders
- You ensure appropriate security and access controls on the asset database and CMDB
- You plan and govern the filling of the asset database and CMDB, including identification and integration of additional data imports
- Advanced degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience working with Service Asset & Configuration Management and CMDB
- Deep knowledge in ServiceNow
- Experience in lean process management and methodologies (e.g., value stream mapping, continuous process improvement, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge in ITSM; ITIL certification advantageous
· You have an in-depth understanding of technologies and processes in global IT organizations
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to coordinate and conduct activities in global, cross-functional teams
· Good communication and presentation skills to drive the adoption of SACM across stakeholders
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 55,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time