What part will you play?
- As Portfolio Strategy Manager (f/m/d), you facilitate the definition of the portfolio strategy working with the individual portfolio managers of Grid Software business unit
- You will be involved in M&A projects, providing support in the due diligence activities, and enabling senior management in making final calls
- You orchestrate the Lean Portfolio Management process to create the environment for making decisions and aligned execution
- You coordinate the investments around pre-development, interfacing with corporate Technology team
- You hold a business/economical oriented university degree, an MBA is a plus.
- You may have professional track record and a few years experience in Product management, Business Development or Strategy roles giving you confidence with senior level partner contacts
- You are familiar with Software Agile Principles and methodologies
- Strategy or M&A project experiences is a strong plus
- Industry experience in the Power/Electrical Grid market is considered a strong advantage
- You are distinguished by your strong communication skills in fluent English and are able to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- You are flexible to travel 20%-30% of the time
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either