- As the Marketing Manager you are responsible for driving our global marketing strategy and storyline. In alignment with our team of sales experts, you are responsible for the development and implementation of our international marketing and communication strategies.
- You create valuable assets throughout the entire customer journey. Alongside our team of communication experts, you orchestrate marketing campaigns and drive our asset development across our network of contributors and stakeholders to push and increase our sales. According to value-based reasoning this includes digital and non-digital resources, for example websites, social media campaigns, fairs & events, sales presentations, and customer referrals.
- You enable sales to win. You ensure that our sales team knows the best arguments to win customer projects. This includes consolidation of market and customer value propositions, market economy, and knowledge sharing via adequate channels such as webinars, onsite trainings, and online sales platforms.
- You will be part of a team of global marketing industry experts that fosters global exchange and collaboration between hubs, regions, and customers within our communities.
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of automation technology, mechatronics, industrial engineering or comparable.
- Additionally, you have already gained related work experience.
- You bring experience in industrial marketing or sales.
- You are sales oriented, with a high empathy for customer requirements and always strive for creative ideas to push the business.
- Furthermore, you understand the B2B buying process and how to implement strategies to generate and nurture leads, drive interest, and accelerate the purchase process.
- You have the communication and tool skillset to orchestrate marketing strategies. This includes marketing systematics, presentation and moderation skills, project management skills and confident use of all Microsoft Office tools.
- You are fluent in English and able to quickly capture complex topics and explain them in an engageable way. German communication skills are a plus.
- Lastly, you have already gained experience working in a flexible and agile work environment with global and remote teams.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either