We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Change the world of tomorrow together with us.
- As a junior agile full-stack C#/Java software developer, you will take on an important role in the development of the Building X software portfolio in an international environment. Building X consists of modern software systems for the central display and management of events from various security applications such as video, access control, intrusion and incident management. These security control centers are used, among other things, by industrial customers, in airports or in university campuses. The innovative technical basis for this software suite is a service-oriented architecture (REST) and the use of the latest software and web technologies such as C#/Java/Angular/Typescript
- You will be a part of a self-organized, cross-functional agile, collegial development team and you will work on software design and development of complex systems across countries
- You will dependably implement increments of software components within the framework of modern, agile software development methods (Scrum)
- Together with the team, you ensure the functionality of the individual software modules in the overall system through automated tests and end-to-end pipelines (DevOps)
- You apply responsibly our Continuous Quality Approach to achieve the defined quality of the development results, so that the systems can be expanded and maintained over the long term, including the documentation
- Through your interest in data analysis and data visualization, you help our customers to exploit the potential of their building infrastructure
- You have completed a bachelor's degree in computer science or similar. Professional experience in a professional software development environment is desirable, but not a must
- You have good knowledge of agile software development methods such as Scrum, SAFe
- You have good knowledge in one of the following languages: C#, Java, Spring, Cloud, as well as web technologies such as Typescript, Angular
- Knowledge of modern software architectures (microservices), automated testing, continuous integration/deployment and cloud computing (AWS) including container technologies (Docker) is an advantage
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time