Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) to support in the field of e-learning.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be part of our dedicated team and work with us on the creation of online education materials
- Even more variety will come from working in quality management and occasionally assisting with project management tasks
- The task will be varied and colorful through the design of PDFs, simple video and audio editing as well as the editing of web-based trainings with the authoring tool Articulate Storyline
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying interactive media, e-learning or didactics/pedagogy and have a strong affinity for online training
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the production of interactive media or in the use of authoring tools
- You are comfortable and enjoy working with Office365 tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Your attributes and skills:
- Your German and English skills are very good (written and spoken)
- You have technical interest and understanding in interactive media (e.g., simple audio editing)
- You approach new tasks with quality awareness and want to gain experience in the field of online education
- Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time