Would you like to be a part of a global company?
Join an internal startup within Siemens set to transform the world of industrial operations.
Siemens Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation across a variety of industries, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Enjoy the power of a global giant with a startup's dynamic and empowering work environment.
As a Backend Developer, you will develop a SaaS solution that will demonstrate the power of Digital Twins for more inquisitive industrial operations.
As real practitioners of Agile software and product development methods, we are continuously improving ourselves and our processes focusing on delivering real value to our customers while still being quality focused.
What are your job responsibilities?
- Conceptualize and implement solutions to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate and work closely with the product owner and design team to understand better the end-user requirements.
- Regularly inspect server code for speed optimization.
- Improve the quality of the team’s code and the project through writing automation tests
- Supporting, extending, and improving the current solution architecture.
- Developing new applications on our innovation roadmap.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor, Master, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related field, or equivalent theoretical and practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Java developer using Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience in Micro Service Architecture and REST API design and implementation.
- Experience in using cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines using modern tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, Drone, Groovy, etc.
- Hands-On with Docker, Kubernetes and Containers
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- An ability to take on challenging design problems, and evaluate the technological and operational tradeoffs
- Excellent English skills (Spoken and written)
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile methodology – an advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare, and actively support working from home.
Our office is in Airport City.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time