- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate (Junior or Senior), master’s, or PhD student
- Able to work full-time (40 hrs/wk) in summer 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Able to work in a hybrid setting in Fremont, CA without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Pursuing a bachelor's, master's, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or a related discipline
- Experience in designing and developing software products
- C++ and STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities
- Familiarity with computational geometry, optimization problems, numerical methods is a plus
- Familiarity with graph problems is a plus
- Familiarity with machine learning is a plus
- Fast learning skills
- Familiarity with design patterns is a plus
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.