Would you like to be a part of a global company?
Join an internal startup within Siemens set to transform the world of industrial operations.
Siemens Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation across a variety of industries, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Enjoy the power of a global giant with a startup's dynamic and empowering work environment.
As a Full stack Developer, you will develop and operate a SaaS solution that will demonstrate the power of Digital Twins for more inquisitive industrial operations.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
As real practitioners of Agile software and product development methods, we are continuously improving ourselves and our processes focusing on delivering real value to our customers while still being quality focused.
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- Design and implementation end to end features across the technology stack
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Improve the quality of the team’s code and the project through writing automation tests
- Working closely with Product Owners to ensure that requirements are clearly outlined before coding commences
- Actively working in an agile Team
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- At least 3 years' experience with:
- Writing Java applications and familiarity with java version 11 and up
- Proficiency with relevant supported frameworks: Spring and Spring Boot for the back-end (preferably in a microservice architecture) and React.js framework (and any state management library (such as Redux or Flux)
- Thorough understanding of user experience and product strategy
- Experience with automation testing tools/libraries in front-end and back-end
- Knowledge of Cloud environment like AWS
- Hands-On with Docker, Kubernetes, and Containers
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines using modern tools such as Gitlab, Jenkins, Drone, Groovy, etc.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent English skills (Spoken and written)
- Self-learning capabilities
- Experience with Agile methodology – an advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We offer a comprehensive reward package that includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare, and actively support working from home.
Our office is in Airport City.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time