Would you like to be a part of a global company?
Join an internal startup within Siemens set to transform the world of industrial operations.
Siemens Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation across a variety of industries, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Enjoy the power of a global giant with a startup's dynamic and empowering work environment.
As a Senior Frontend engineer, you will develop a SaaS solution that will demonstrate the power of Digital Twins for more inquisitive industrial operations.
As real practitioners of Agile software and product development methods, we are continuously improving ourselves and our processes focusing on delivering real value to our customers while still being quality focused.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Participating in FE architecture and design decisions
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries Improve the quality of the team's code through writing test automation
- Mentorship and support for developers in implementing product requirements by, for example: reviewing design code and promoting FE development best practices
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- Bachelor, Masters, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related field, or equivalent theoretical and practical experience
- 5 years of experience Front-End Web technologies such as React.js, and js state management (e.g. Redux), HTML&CSS and additional CSS-related tools and practices (e.g., responsive UI)
- Experience with Unit Testing in Frontend (Jest)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, JSON and Object mapping
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as webpack
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive action, and initiative
- Capability to collaborate with colleagues with responsibility and respect.
- An ability to take on challenging design problems, making appropriate trade-offs of power, and performance.
- Advantage: Experience with automated browser testing of web apps
- Advantage: Experience with real time updating dashboards
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Excellent English skills (Spoken and written)
- Advantage :Experience with Agile methodology
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare, and actively support working from home.
Our office is in Airport City.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time