As a focused technology company, we combine the real and the digital worlds and help customers to meet the great challenges of our time. Our businesses and local organizations enjoy the entrepreneurial freedom to serve their customers and markets in the best way possible, the structure is geared toward creating value for customers, creating technology with purpose and thus changing the lives for billions of people for the better.
We create technology to transform the everyday. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions.
About CF R WEA
As center of competence CF R HUB Western-Europe and Africa (WEA) performs both a Governance and
Business Partner function for more than 18 countries, providing expertise and innovative solutions towards the finance community while supporting its management in their decision-making, with timely and accurate financial information.
What are my responsibilities?
· Drive the timely delivery of the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements and ensure all relevant reporting requirements;
· Ensure compliance and accuracy of the IFRS accounting & reporting standards;
· Observe all accounting processes to ensure high data quality and integrity of our financial statements;
· Provide guidance for complex IFRS transactions, perform a critical review of BS & PL to ensure accurate documentation as well as integrity and compliance of our financial statement;
· Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors and other departments;
· Support the implementation of new accounting standards and internal controls;
· Assist in special projects like M&A transactions within the accounting area;
· Supervise and coordinate Service Providers in the respect of accounting processes to guarantee data quality and deadlines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in Accounting & Finance or similar;
· At least 2 years experience in Accounting, Assurance or similar;
· Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation and organizational skills;
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
· Proactivity with a strong drive for continuous improvement and growth;
· Strong numerical and analytical skills;
· Able to work in a changing environment;
· Digital mindset;
· Willingness to travel;
· User knowledge of SAP FI;
· Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language;
· Proficient in MS Excel & Office
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time