Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
Want to join the winning team? Take your career to the next level working with amazing people around the world @ Siemens. We are looking for somebody who is passionate about design & UI/UX and has proficient experience as frontend or full stack developer.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Able to conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and efficiency to complex problems.
- Experience in application and software development
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles
- Hands on experience with markup languages
DESIRED SOFT SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Desire to work collaboratively to ensure effective execution of project deadlines
- Strongly detail-oriented with an ability to quickly identify and solve programming errors
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create mock-ups for app projects for stakeholder approval.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and project managers in a highly agile development environment with quick ideation and prototyping.
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience
- Fixing any app issues or bugs that arise
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
* Competitive compensation based on qualifications
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
* Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
* Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
* Career development opportunities
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Paid parental leave
-Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.