Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our Global Molecular Imaging Business Line as a Competitive Intelligence and Enablement Specialist to help us grow our market leadership position.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional looking for the next step. As our Competitive Intelligence and Enablement Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
· Maintaining a comprehensive view of the global molecular imaging industry and competitive landscape
· Acting as a subject-matter expert with strong technical and product knowledge of our product portfolio as well as our competitors’ offerings
· Building a collaborative network with key stakeholders (product management, research and development, sales, customers, marketing, regional business management)
· Collecting and analyzing competitor information (corporate- and product-related) to uncover strengths, weaknesses, threats, and business opportunities
· Monitoring competitor marketing activities to better understand their marketing strategies, messaging, campaigns, and content marketing
· Preparing reports and making actionable recommendations that aid strategic decision making
· Educating the global sales team on market/competitor developments and how to manage objections and address customer pain points
· Creating materials (case studies, competitive comparisons, fact sheets, etc.) that enable sales to combat the competition
· Helping develop and execute product launches, campaigns, customer-facing events/programs, and other marketing initiatives
· Populating and moderating internal social messaging channels to support timely communication and engagement
· Maintaining up-to-date competitive information in our company-wide tools/platforms
· Responding promptly to ad-hoc sales support and marketing requests
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below and would like to do develop your career with Siemens Healthineers:
- Harvesting publicly available information and utilizing ethical data-collection strategies to assess markets and competitors
- Setting objectives and taking initiative to get things done
- Working in a team environment that is committed to achieving success
- Having fun outwitting the competition in the short-term while maintaining a long-term strategic outlook
Required skills/experience to have for the success of this role:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is required; a deep understanding of the molecular imaging market and familiarity with PET, SPECT, or CT technologies is highly preferred
- Minimum of six to eight years of experience in competitive intelligence, strategic marketing, sales, business development, strategic planning, market research, or a similar function
- Prior role(s) with a global scope is a plus
- The ability to travel internationally is required
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate effectively using the English language
While we enjoy a hybrid work model, please note that this is an office-based position that requires being near Hoffman Estates, Illinois (USA), or Knoxville, Tennessee (USA). Relocation assistance is available for candidates currently residing outside of either geographical area.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: to innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the company before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about. For information on our molecular imaging portfolio, please visit: siemens-healthineers.com/molecular-imaging.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.