- This will include organizing meetings, events, coordinating public affairs activities as well as handling the following administrative matters for the U.S. Government Affairs Department.
- Manage calendars, handle scheduling, book travel, and submit expenses for VP, Government Affairs, Americas.
- Manage HR and budget tools within SHS system.
- Track timekeeping and days off in SHS system.
- Handle all contracting for the Americas GA team.
- Organize and schedule Executive Capitol Hill Visits including preparing briefing books and hill packets.
- Prepare Hill/meeting packets for DC based GA team
- Proactively monitor GA calendars for Hill/Agency meetings in order to prepare meeting materials in advance of meetings
- Draft and send out the GA Newsletter.
- Coordinate with attorney to prepare and file FEC Lobbying Disclosure forms for GA team.
- Facilitate IT maintenance and installation, furniture orders and installation, and order supplies for the DC office.
- Check incoming mail regularly.
- Execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
- Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties.
- Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Administer the PAC and coordinate with GA team on PAC solicitations, events, strategy to grow the PAC and use it effectively to grow Hill champions.
- Candidates must be self-starters who can maintain a fast-pace and possess strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Typical Education and Experience: 3+ years of related experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.