Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail infrastructure, turnkey solutions, software applications and maintenance and digital services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- As part of the Asia Pacific region leadership team, you will be responsible (in close alignment with the CEO and CFO) for the further development and implementation of the strategy for Mobility (Rail Infrastructure, Rolling Stock , Customer Services, Turnkey and Software), with c. 2,500 employees.
- You will work with approx. team of 10 strategy/sales professionals based on the different countries.
- Your regional responsibilities cover the full range of strategic direction, in alignment with the Global Strategy: technology roadmap and innovations, portfolio management, mergers & acquisitions, and business & market intelligence.
- You will particularly focus on analyzing market and competition.
- Also, you will identify potential partners for M&A projects which you will manage independently.
- In addition, you will define and manage projects for the strategic further development of the Region. In doing so, you will specifically focus on the further enhancement of our local footprint.
- You will report directly to the ASP CEO, and work closely with Country Leads and Strategy and Sales teams in the countires of the region
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- You hold a degree in computer science or engineering, ideally with a second qualification (MBA or doctorate in a relevant field).
- Moreover, you have several years of management experience in strategy or organizational development – either in a large company or in strategy consulting firm.
- Ideally, you have a background in the rail industry or another project-driven industry (e.g., aerospace, large-scale plant, engineering, defense).
- Furthermore, you have extensive practice in managing cross-functional and cross-departmental projects in an international environment.
- As an analytical and goal-oriented mind, you understand how to engage different high-level stakeholders.
- You are used to operate successfully in complex and international matrix organizations.
- For your job with global responsibility, you will enjoy intercultural cooperation, be willing to travel as well as having excellent English skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time