Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
This internship opportunity will provide you an overview of a Talent Acquisition function in a leading MNC.
What are my job responsibilities?
• Participates in the full lifecycle of recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal candidates
• Fully responsible for interview coordination between hiring managers and candidates
• In-charge of job board advertisement and ensure the vacancies posted are up to date
• Creates and maintains networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles via LinkedIn or other channels
• Assists in new hire onboarding process
• Updates the in-house tracking database
• Handles general HR enquiries from new hires and employees
• Plans and executes university career fairs
• Supports HRBP in ad hoc requests, if any
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Undergraduate in HR, Business or related field
• Passionate about people and culture
• Demonstrates exceptional communication competency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture
• Highly motivated and responsible
• Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
• Good Excel and PowerPoint skills, hands-on knowledge in VBA is a plus
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.