Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
Change the future with us.
In this role, you will be responsible to execute Talent Acquisition (TA) strategy and manage end to end recruitment process for in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Consultation to and support of Hiring Managers to understand their hiring requirement and providing them the right candidates.
- Sourcing candidates using active and passive channels such as job boards, career website, LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines for critical needs.
- Pre-screening interviews with candidates prior to shortlisting for the hiring managers.
- You will maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence
- Represent Siemens as an Employer of Choice through knowledge of Siemens employer branding, in depth understanding of Siemens Mobility business and knowledge of the labour market
- Engage in other HR related projects from time to time, such as employees orientation, onboarding, HR operation and some strategic initiatives.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have previous in-house recruitment experience, or agency recruitment with a strong desire to move to in-house recruitment.
- We’d love to see your prior recruitment experience in engineering industry.
- You have used Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as Avature, Taleo, Workday, Success Factors etc, and are comfortable using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You thrive in a challenging environment and are a natural effective communicator.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time