Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
What are my job responsibilities?
The Internship in Project Management Office (PMO) department will introduce the Siemens Processes, instructions, working with various departments in PMO – Scheduling, Documentation, Requirements management.
The main aim will be to support the Head of PMO to prepare materials related various functional activities and work with the teams for the assigned work to assist them.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Support the department team leaders and Head of PMO in the Project management process updates and communicating it to the stakeholders.
• Work closely with Head of PMO for training preparation and roll out as well as certification tracking
• Work closely with Head of PMO for digitization activities and support new initiatives for PMO department as required.
• Support the department activities and automation efforts for various processes.
• Be responsible for the upkeep of various APPS and update the resource loading details
• Plan and support project activities, assessments, reviews and participate in status meetings.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Willingness to learn the new technology and work in creating template, documents to increase efficiency of the department.
• Good IT Skills, MS Suite including SharePoint, Power Automate.
• Willingness to learn Software collaboration tools for digitization and APP creation.
• Cheerful and Can Do attitude
• Communication skills are very important
• Ability to connect the dots and analyze issues to solve them
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the
Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based
on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time