At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
We are seeking a dynamic, professional and technical individual, who will be responsible for technical selling and support of Siemens EDA’s leading-edge emulation solutions.
Emulation Application Engineer will be responsible for working with customers as a global leader in electronic design automation solutions, providing technical services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies.
As an Emulation Application Engineer, you will contribute to our success by assisting in the sales and deployment of Siemens EDA emulation products as well as by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity both on-site and remotely. You will be responsible for working with the account managers to determine the sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying technical engagements based on customers’ needs and business opportunities, defining evaluations and/or benchmark criteria and executing the relevant technical campaigns to meet established goals, enabling Siemens EDA emulation solutions’ adoption and deployment into customers’ production flows and providing best-in-class support. You will continue to learn and support state of the art Siemens EDA emulation HW/SW solutions aiding customers to solve complex verification and design challenges.
- Drive business for Siemens EDA using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers as a part of the sales team during product evaluations to ensure technical milestones are met.
- Deploy Siemens EDA emulation software and hardware solutions to customers
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and become the go-to expert for all customers inquiries and support
- Work closely with area sales management, account teams, and customers to understand business opportunities and requirements
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Develop and deliver technical presentations on new features and product updates
- Provide in-depth technical feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams to improve overall product
- Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success
- At least 3 years’ experience in a design engineering role focusing on functional verification; including emulation and simulation, or recent experience as an Applications Engineer in a relevant field
- Understanding of computer architecture including industry-standard interfaces and memory subsystems
- Good understanding and experience of SoC design and verification methodologies and technologies
- Experience of SystemVerilog, Verilog and VHDL RTL design
- Experience of SystemVerilog, UVM, SystemC and/or C/C++ for IP and/or sub-system level verification
- Driver or firmware validation experience on emulation/FPGA is a plus
- A good level in English, both writing and oral skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, a strong team player and willing to accept challenges, learn new technologies and methodologies
- Must enjoy working with customers and cross-functional teams among R&D, product management, sales and marketing
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time