The Candidate should be having Degree in Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics
• Experience of around 10 years on Commissioning / Maintenance of Power Plant Equipment’s such as Turbine Generator, Motors, Gearbox, electrical and Instrumentation panels.
• Site engineering experience
• He should be familiar with Electrical system of Medium/Large Power plant, Schematic drawings, Synchronization scheme etc.
• Must have worked on commissioning and troubleshooting of Generator
• Should have sound knowledge on Automatic Voltage regulator (AVR), Generator Protection Relays (ABB / Siemens),
Training customer during commissioning/service if required
Should have knowledge on logic check, Woodward 505, Vibration Monitoring system and able to troubleshoot E&I related problems.
Flexibility to travel for long time is a must.
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Accompaniment, Advice, Action
Our quality management professionals help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering and production, strategic quality management contribute to a host of benefits, including reduced costs, dramatically increased efficiencies and, ultimately, greatly enhanced customer satisfaction. Are you also interested in quality/process control, testing, and taking corrective actions – as an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon.
We make real what matters. This is your role
· You'll be responsible for Planning and organizing on-site commissioning activities with customer’s requirement and support claim management.
· You'll have to carry out full function test and all necessary commissioning activities to bring the package into service and hand over to customer.
· You’ll clarify necessary design and software changes and also carry out Modifications as authorized to fulfill required specification if required.
· You'll Conduct all work as required to EHS policy in Siemens Energy
· You'll be responsible for Brief / debrief with PM, engineering and other departments as required to feedback problems encountered and solutions implemented whilst commissioning
· You'll Maintain a full log of commissioning activities and record any customer delays during commissioning; complete a concise report
· You’ll be responsible to Carry out specialist troubleshooting activities worldwide
· Train customer personnel during commissioning
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You are a graduate (B.E./B.Tech.) in Electrical Engineering with 5-7 years of experience on electrical preferably in Medium / Large Captive/Utility Power plant.
· You have Fault diagnosis and problem-solving approach and aware of all testing and calibration standards / requirements.
· You have sound knowledge of handling various Electrical equipment’s including its installation & commissioning.
· You should have worked on ABB / Siemens Automatic Voltage regulator (AVR), should be well verse with programming & configuration including testing.
- · Knowledge of relay protection principles and experience in relay testing.
- · Knowledge and understanding of methods and procedures used in utility substation design, maintenance, protection, and control
- · Experience in the installation, testing, and maintenance of protection and control
· You have to travel to various remote location sites either in India or abroad for commissioning.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Vadodara, but you’ll also get to visit other locations in different countries, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Gas and Power at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/gas-power.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers