What will you do if join us?
1. Full responsible for management and execution of LDA mineral solution projects, mainly focus on digitalization solution business based on Siemens cut-edge technology on balk material handling, like advanced stockyard management, MES, etc.
2. Follow PM@siemens guidelines and lead project team to perform project planning, executing and controlling process including but not limited to scope, cost, schedule, quality through the complete project life cycle.
3. Keep result driven and target orientation to motivate project team to achieve project deliverables in good quality on schedule within cost.
4. Focus on stakeholder requirement and expectation management, keep close communication and efficient response to achieve high customer satisfaction.
5. Identify and manage project risks and opportunities to safeguard and improve project margin.
6. Increase project sales volume through change orders and claims.
7. Actively support sales and business development team to develop new project opportunity.
8. Work office located in Beijing.
Who are we looking for?
1. Bachelor or above in related majors, e.g. electric, automation etc.
2. Above 3 years project management experience in mineral business and familiar with balk stockyard process and control system.
3. Strong learning capability and passion.
4. Good leadership and communication skill.
5. PM@Siemens or IPMP knowledge or Siemens working experience will be a plus.
6. Be familiar with mine winder business or balk material stockyard handling will be a plus.
7. Good command of English in both written and speaking.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time