Siemens EDA is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Siemen’s EDA IESD division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to improve their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
We have multiple open positions for software developer to join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology and implementing user stories. The candidate will strive to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Siemens EDA, the incumbent is required to understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
Change the future with Us
- The candidate will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology and implementing user stories.
- The candidate will aim to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
- As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, design, and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
- Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
- Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
- Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
- Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
- Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Strong in Core Java, Object Oriented Design
- Strong hands-on experience in Data structures & Algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process
- Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives
- Follow software development best practices, lifecycle, and methodologies
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Engineering graduate or post-graduate, preferably from CS background.
- Also, request you to share us the below details.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time