Looking for challenging role? Want to shape the future of Commercial Project Management? Join our Commercial Project Management team and help us in solving complex problems with your expert knowledge in Project Management.
We are looking for smart talented commercial project managers in Siemens who are ready to take on international projects in Siemens Energy.
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate.
In this role, you will support projects across the globe, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. While you would be supporting international projects from the base location (flexible work location) in India, the role may also require you to travel to client locations. You will play a key role for projects as well as key assignments for the various CFOs in the respective countries.
We at Project Services team aim to provide you with the following:
- A chance to work on international projects.
- Grow your network in the global FIN community.
- Get a chance to grow your professional journey.
- You will play the role of an enabler in a team which delivers projects as per the customer expectation while leveraging global platforms, tools and a connected community of likeminded individuals.
- Work together with the Project Manager to ensure achievement of set targets with due professional care.
- Actively communicate with customer's representatives and manages in order to solve commercial issues involving site visits as and when required.
- Supporting the Project Manager in all commercial and legal issues, developing strategies and response activities.
- Timely creation and submission of Invoices to customer as per Project Milestones.
- Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Asset Management and Optimization of Project Profitability together with Project Manager.
- Monitoring and Controlling of Project Costs, Risks, Accruals, Provisions, Hedging, Bank Guarantees, Insurance, Taxation etc.
- Together with the PM, proactively sets up an efficient Contract and Claim management mechanism.
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Vendor management including handling of supplier invoices, payments, Letter of credits etc
- Participating in negotiations, Bid management and interpreting and implementing contracts in the project.
- Support in controlling function of segment which includes debtors review, P&L review, balance sheet review, various reporting and review documentation required as per ICFR.
- Regular project reporting / project status meetings / milestone reviews.
- Ensuring accuracy of books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP.
- Ensuring compliance with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements.
- Collaborating in the final project report and summarizing any lessons learned, including feedback to the organization.
- Ensures the internal and external Project compliances (like project site compliance, EXIM checks, etc)
The candidate should have experience handling project business preferably in Siemens Energy with Bachelors / Post graduate degree in Finance and/or subsequent qualification like CA / CS / ICWA
- Reporting of Status to management
- Innovative, self-driven and disciplined
- Analytical ability and Problem-solving skill
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills with Excellent command over English. German skills are an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Expert knowledge of Excel), SAP and other Project Scheduling & Reporting tools
- CPM Certification – “S” Category would be an added advantage
- In case you do not have CPM certification but have worked on ‘S’ or ‘C’ in Siemens Energy Projects and possess adequate skill Set, growth mindset and sound communication skill.
You will act as the sole point of commercial contact for the international project team/ FIN head and the Client representative, and Lead Day to Day communication between the project team and the clients (and Alliance partners, if applicable), establishing and maintaining a positive working relationship.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs Every day, we tackle a different challenge.
Siemens recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
that it is Siemens’ policy for all employees to inform their line manager when
formally applying for a new role within Siemens.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time