Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
• Signaling engineering job aspect.
• Project management based; to coordinate with Engineers and plan job activities.
• Interacting with internal & external stakeholders in preparing the necessary drawings, test documents and write up to perform the required work.
• Adhoc site supervision activities for installation and commissioning works
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time