As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
To support our Finance & Accounting operation we are looking for a Junior Accountant to integrate our Center of Competence which has incorporate the activities of, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable/Cash Allocation Cash & Banks, ICC, Fixed Assets, General Ledger and Closing.
- Accurate and timely accounting service, by processing transactions in line with the company regulations and guidelines;
- Record and monitor day-to-day accounting transactions in SAP, with accuracy and in a timely manner;
- Verification, posting and payment of invoices;
- Verification, posting and payment of Invoices;
- Process vendor accounts / Goods Received / Vendor accounts reconciliation;
- Vendor dunning letters, written and verbal communication with supplier;
- Processing and clarification of manual transactions;
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to our business partners;
- Perform monthly activities;
- Closing activities;
- PCMB controls;
- Audit Controls elaboration;
- Other administrative topics.
We are looking for:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or similar;
- Experience in administrative and/or customer oriented tasks;
- Fluent knowledge in English;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure;
- Good communication skill;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time