Are you a skilled communicator with a passion for administration and support? And would you like to take the next step in your career in an international technology company? We are looking for a Business Supporter to join our team in Siemens Denmark!
To strengthen and support our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Business Supporter for our Sales and Promotion team with base out of the Danish Siemens head office in Ballerup. Here you will be part of Siemens Digital Industries - the world's leading supplier of products and solutions in automation and digitization for the industry. We advise our customers in the digital transformation and offer total solutions, based on our portfolio of both hardware, software and the latest technologies. Read more about Siemens Digital Industries here and meet your future colleagues here.
When you join Digital Industries, you will be part of a business with 110 dedicated minds in Denmark. As a Business Supporter you will have a network across Digital Industries and support colleagues with different functions. You can look forward to working with committed colleagues, who can’t wait to welcome you at Siemens.
Join our journey
We offer you versatile tasks and a large network of colleagues within different business areas. The job includes:
- System support (pricing, CRM, e-business)
- Operational support for our communication department
- Operational support for our local promotion activities including fairs and customer events
- Basic analytics and reporting for Business Unit- and Promotion Heads
- Ad hoc tasks
- You are a generalist, and you thrive working in many different fields
- You hold a VET education (vocational training) within administration or other, or a bachelor’s degree within a relevant field
- You are good at MS office, particularly Excel, and have an interest in IT systems and process optimization
- If you have a basic understanding of sales, marketing, and communication, it is an advantage.
- You can manage several tasks in parallel and work both independently and as part of teams
- Strong communication skills in English and Danish, both verbal and written
The work environment
You will be a part of an informal organization. Throughout your onboarding we will give you the necessary knowledge about our business, workflow and systems. Besides the fact that we support each other daily as a team, we prioritize relationship building and the sense of belonging.
If we all thought alike, we would never create new ways of thinking. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
We believe in trust-based leadership which is why we offer you a self-employed job with much autonomy and freedom. We also offer you a favorable pension scheme and health insurance, fitness facilities, share program, clubs and many more benefits. To ensure mutually rewarding working conditions we focus on creating a flexible working environment in Siemens where you have the opportunity of working from home 1-2 days a week.
Professional and personal development is high on the agenda. Our success is created by our innovative and talented employees who, with their curiosity and high professional skills, create new knowledge and help to find answers to some of the world’s most difficult questions.
Sounds interesting, right?
If you think so as well, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and a short cover letter. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you have any question or need further information about the position, please contact Head of Business Unit Peter Bornerup at email@example.com. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofie Sleiborg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens A/S
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time