We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure Division as Business Development Manager (South) to help us reimagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The Electrical Products team encompasses one of the largest portfolios of products within the entire Siemens organisation… from the humble Contactor to a large Air Circuit Breaker. Utilising a growth mindset, whilst focusing on ‘the big three’ topics of today’s world – Decarbonisation, Digitalisation & Decentralisation; the Siemens Electrical Products portfolio is designed to help us find solutions which will make the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic team and take the lead in driving new digital focused Low Voltage products & systems into the UK market.
Location: South UK, this is a Field Sales position with the successful candidate operating from home
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment that invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
Areas of Responsibility:
• Sales Specialist for Industrial Control Partners in the Great Britain and Ireland market.
• Develop and deploy a growth strategy to grow sales in the Low Voltage partner network.
• Actively participates in account planning sessions in cooperation with the Partner sales organisation and Partner Management.
• Develops and presents competitor conversion proposals, in conjunction with technical resources.
• Operates closely with the Product Management and Technical support team to deliver the Business Unit growth strategy.
• Supports the Regional & Vertical Sales Teams to generate new revenue opportunities
• Logging of all activity and opportunities within the Siemens CRM System
• Social Media Selling
What skills and experience you will bring to the role:
• HNC / HND / Degree / Time served apprenticeship in electrical / electro-mechanical engineering OR equivalent work experience.
• Low Voltage Controls, Protection & Metering experience would be a high advantageous
• Good understanding of channel strategies and the requirements and drivers of 3rd party partners
• Knowledge of customer applications and requirements in industrial control & protection applications is required.
• Must have a proven background in Low Voltage Control Gear theory and Low Voltage Protection theory associated with Control Panels, Switch gear & Automation Products.
• An understanding of International Standards (IEC / UL / CSA) & International Safety Standards (IEC / ISO) would be favourable.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time