For our Digital Industry Field Services Group in Istanbul we are looking for a Technical Services Technician. This role will be responsible for repairing of drives at customer facilities. Performing commissioning, fault intervention / elimination, repair and preventive maintenance for Drive Systems.
What part will you play?
- Responsible for increasing own technical and application skills to improve service quality.
- Understand the customer needs and take necessary actions to create appropriate solutions.
- Create service sales opportunities (service and maintenance contracts, spare parts, modernization, energy efficiency, motor maintenance and repair etc.) in customer plants and forward the opportunities to the sales team.
- Carry out small sized modernization projects and do the commissioning of projects on site.
- Supply creative feedbacks to increase the quality of service operations and processes.
What you need to make real what matters.
- University/ Technical High School degree in Electrical and/or Electronics departments.
- 1-3 years of experience in Drive systems or Automation systems.
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service.
- No restriction for travelling.
- Having Driving Licence.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time