As part of our Renewal Sales team, you will be renewing all types of software. You will be analyzing reports and must collaborate with other roles to expand and ensure a high renewal rate.About the job:
Drive better results by bringing transparency to our renewal business by analyzing price increases, renewal rates, on time rates and closed lost business.
Build and maintain salesforce reports to be used by the RSR (Renewal Sales Rep) and their management. Build quota for each RSR and manager. Collaborate with Americas operation leads and Global operations to ensure our reports are measuring the same criteria.
This position will be an hourly paid role with eligibility for overtime pay.Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- They will need to participate in territory meetings and learn how the renewal business functions, so they can build and maintain the vital reports. They will need to review reports and summarize the data and share with management to help make the team more efficient and productive.
- Challenge the team to simplify and use salesforce for their base of operations. Be Proactive to coordinate meetings with finance industry controllers, Operation leads, RSR managers/Directors to understand their needs and build reports/dashboards in various platforms (Tableau, SF, Polaris) that will help them achieve results.
- Build standardized SF Dashboard Reports to support maintenance, conversions and Subscription tracking to bring transparency to the health of Renewal business for US/CA, Meso, S. America and industry dashboards. Prepare conversion analytics and explore Tableau.
- Audit Tracking sheets to determine accuracy
- Collaborate with Local and Global operations lead to improve SF for better transparency. Continue to Learn Polaris and other reporting platforms to complete relevant reports.
- Experience with business operations and or analysis.
- > 3 years working experience in a related industry or function.
- Knowledge of Siemens DISW management and administrative systems.
- Knowledge of SFDC, Q2O, SAP and/or Business Warehouse.
- Business Administration degree a Plus.
- Works independently and has significant latitude for independent judgement
- 3 years business experience in sales administration/operations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The salary range for this position is $76,500 to $137,700. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds#li-plm
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.