Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation Business unit as a Senior Sales Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
In this role you will have the chance to join our Electrification & Automation team and be a part of our success story in the Middle East region based in Egypt/Cairo. Your role main responsibilities & experience shall cover the following:
- · Maximize market exploitation for Electrification & Automation Products portfolio " MV Circuit breakers, Protection Relays & Distribution Automation products …Etc.
- · Achieve sales targets & KPIs for Electrification & Automation Products portfolio assigned to different sales channel partners & panel builders
- · Aggressively drive partners to maximize their sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices & providing full commercial & technical support
- · Knowledge on market segments, trends, potentials, customer needs, pricing & competitors
- · Support the product marketing activities so as to satisfy the market needs & demand
- · Supporting & providing competitive edges of products portfolio over competition
- · Proactively assess, clarify & validate channel partners and panel builders needs on an ongoing basis
- · Supporting logistics & back office in order processing & offering phases
Establish productive, professional
relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts
Proactively assess, clarify & validate partner account needs on an ongoing basis
- · Support launch of new products for Electrification & Automation applications and design of new business model
- · Building up and maintaining business relationships with end customers, EPCs, planers,
- and panel builders
- · Conduct quantitative analysis to determine market size and share for various Siemens businesses; update and maintain data regularly.
- · Collect and analyze market intelligence regularly to identify industry trends, competitive dynamics and customer requirements.
- · Conducting training sessions, seminars to channel partners, consultants and end users to ensure a proper understanding of existing and / or new products.
- · Communicate masterfully with partners on new products offerings
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- MV Voltage, Protection Relays & Distribution Automation Products Sales & Marketing background
- Critical/Strategic thinking and respective Product/Market Analysis skills
- Presentation skills & Market Intelligence skills
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional Experience in Channel Partners Sales of MV Voltage, Protection Relays & Distribution Automation Products
- Experience in managing first & second layers of channel partners.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time