Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem-solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. The Systems Operations Specialist Supervisor leads a team responsible for performing installations and commissioning for building automation systems. In this role, you will provide technical expertise, leadership, and accountability for all installed projects, technical support programs, and time-and-materials (T&M) work.
- Supervise, train, and mentor the System Engineering team; set goals, monitor performance, conduct employee review meetings, and schedule formal training
- Schedule and assign installation and commissioning tasks to the team
- Ensure schedules are maintained and projects proceed according to plans, job specifications, and cost estimates
- Maintain and improve planned and booked margins for technical support programs
- Direct and supervise the development and use of project plans in monitoring and controlling the execution of work
- Review customer feedback and ensure customer retention and account growth goals such as adds, extras, upgrades, and escalations are achieved
- Maintain the relationships between sales, engineering, and executions teams so changes and discrepancies can be managed to minimize cost and delay throughout the estimating and execution phases of projects
- Support project profitability through cost-containment procedures and processes
- Travel between branch locations as needed
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred, however, candidates with at least a HS Diploma or GED along with directly related experience will also be considered
- Experience as a Building Automation/HVAC Controls Specialist or Building Automation Controls Project Manager; 5+ years preferred
- Experience supervising teams; 3+ preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Bluebeam or equivalent software preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer-based support or sponsorship now or in the future
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Hvac controls, building controls, building automation, programming, field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, desigo, modbus, tridium, controls, commissioning, lonworks, bacnet, ddc, bau, bms, building management, mechanical systems, system integration
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.