Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Group Marketing Manager, Atellica Solutions - LD North America.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This role is based in Tarrytown, NY but may be remote for candidates located on the East coast.
Group Marketing Manager, Atellica Solutions - LD North America, will lead a team of Marketing Managers and Product Manager responsible to aggressively drive and develop the value propositions and effective commercial strategies to increase the install base of SHS Atellica Solutions and grow the associated reagent business.
The Group Marketing Manager, Atellica Solutions will lead the development and implementation of marketing programs, channel and pricing strategies to ensure the growth and expansion of assigned portfolio and be responsible for overall chemistry and immunoassay product positioning strategies and product commercial lifecycle management for the U.S. marketplace.
The Group Marketing Manager, Atellica Solutions is the key liaison with Global Product Marketing to provide the US customer perspective and collaborate in development of product business cases to drive the Atellica portfolio strategy and prioritization of development resources to meet needs of the US customer market.
Candidate must be able to articulate the innovation and positioning of Siemens Healthineers products to the clinical community and have strong appreciation for the technical needs and challenges of diagnostics industry in the US market. Additionally, have and maintain expert knowledge of the competitive landscape (menu breadth/ depth and development pipelines), and technical expertise in clinical solution utilization.
- Effectively manage the team of Marketing & Product Managers; drive performance, employee engagement and cultivate a high performing culture
- Oversee the planning and US launch of Atellica solutions including pricing, positioning, targeting, promotion, sales education & customer rollout.
- Work closely with core laboratory marketing teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies.
- Develop and deliver expert-level customer presentations on the clinical advantages of the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio.
- Build long term relationships with key management within customer accounts.
- Responsible for portfolio life-cycle management for the Atellica portfolio, ensuring effective product health communications and end of sales notifications in collaboration with Global Product Marketing.
- Coordination with Clinical/Scientific marketing team for development and use of collaboration studies.
- Position is based out of the Tarrytown office or Remote with ability to travel 25% when needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Education: Minimum of BA/BS degree in medical health sciences (Medical Technology, biology, clinical Chemistry, etc.) or in business or marketing
- 8 or more years’ marketing or commercial experience and strong in both lab diagnostics
- 8 or more years’ experience managing direct reports
- In-depth knowledge of the lab and competitive laboratory testing methodologies, especially in area of Chemistry and Immunoassay testing
- Excellent and demonstrated skills in leading people, driving accountability and providing creative customer communication
- Excellent and demonstrated skills in interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Excellent and demonstrated skills in MS software application
The pay range for this position is $134,400-$184,800.00 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is (15%) of base pay.
Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.