Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
We are looking for a proactive Head of Product Lifecycle Management of Smart Infrastructure Electrification & Automation business unit. The PLM Head will lead a team to take care EA’s portfolio like Air Insulated Switchgears, Primary and Secondary gas-insulated switchgears, Circuit breaker, protection, energy automation and system digitalization. The PLM Head is responsible for the innovation road map, product improvement and product marketing to strengthen our brand, enhance the portfolio and boost a profitable sales.
For this role, you need to be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with Chinese power distribution market, it’s necessary portfolio and competition to ensure a matching and profitable portfolio. Furthermore, you need to be familiar with business related standards like IEC, GB, DL and able to identify/drive future market trends.
Your goal will be to plan, develop and implement the most profitable portfolio. You will be working with various departments in China and international (like R&D and operations) to successfully enhance our products and solutions.
You must have very good business oriented management skills in a matrix organization, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What will you do if join us?
- Becoming familiar EA’s portfolio and related competitors
- Good understanding of the China’s power distribution market in multiple verticals like Utilities, Infrastructure and Industry.
- Evaluates the future market requirements, competitor situation, purchase-deciding factors, comparative competitor advantages (CCA), unique features, etc. regarding the product portfolio
- Translate market requirements into a profitable portfolio
- Make phase-out decision based on market and business data
- Initiate cost improvement actions where applicable
- Work with various teams (Management, R&D, Operations, Marketing ..) to implement strategies and execute
- Researching trending market innovations.
- Planning product launches and ramp up together with other teams (Sales / BD)
- Supporting sales teams in how to explain product benefits to potential customers
- R&D Budget alignment with Head quarter
- Leading a team of PLM’s and product marketing
- Reporting to management on the progress of portfolio enhancement and portfolio competitiveness.
- Leading decisions about strategies, plans, campaigns
- Maintaining contact with partners, customers, suppliers, standardization organization and other stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the product portfolio effectively managed.
- Driving Innovations and creation of IPR’s
- Drives the supply of product-relevant data to market, competitors, product, production, etc.
- Identify business-overlapping synergies
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Product Portfolio Manager role
- Background in design of Low- and Medium voltage products is a clear plus
- Familiar with China’s power distribution market from technical and commercial aspect
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiar with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively.
- Strong planning and communication skills.
- The ability to evaluate relevant data and make sound decisions.
- The ability to prioritize project tasks and responsibilities
- Able to manage a highly motivated team
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time