- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer’s process. Monitor work-flow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements.
- Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports relating to the particular ARE before the deadlines.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Possess Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P process and its various controls
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Account Payable
- Able to communicate with business users in English
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience working in ERP like SAP
- Someone who thrives in an international environment and possess excellent communication and English & Mandarin skills both orally and in writing
- Work timings will be based on Business requirement and working days (Monday - Friday)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time