- Design, develop, execute, and maintain accounts payable test scenarios and detailed end to end test cases for the assigned projects relating to the product functional /user acceptance testing.
- Work on product test analysis, test execution, and control project quality risks.
- Detect, report and track defects in the application tools and with various stakeholders to ensure proper closure of issues.
- Complete the functional testing and system test of the product, and put forward continuous improvement suggestions for the product and process.
- Learn and promote the use of new testing techniques and tools, as well as build and maintain a testing environment for the entire product;
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Minimum five years of experience in Accounts payable operations (Third party ,Intercompany ,Downpayment etc) (SAP ERP)
- Ability to work in teams or independently, action-oriented, and possesses strong drive for results
- Highly interactive and good analytical capabilities to evaluate results.
- Preferably knowledge with automated testing frameworks or tools, including UI and interface automated testing, performance testing, and security testing.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time