Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. We are a focused technology company, with technology that addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity, combining the real and digital worlds and creating a truly global impact.
Today we are looking for a Working Student to become a part of a highly motivated and diverse People & Organization team that thrives on bringing the best talents to Siemens Mobility Türkiye. This is an excellent career opportunity for undergraduates start a professional learning journey and join our team helping us find the right minds to contribute to transforming the everyday.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Work closely with our SMO Türkiye P&O Head to support in daily operational tasks.
- Support P&O function as per the strategy that has been agreed with the SMO Türkiye Management
- Facilitate effective internal communications by implementing and applying communication methods and strategies collaboration with MarCom Function
- Provide the central contact point for the administration, communication, and training information for the business.
- Arrange trainings or development programs for individuals or groups and liaises with external partners
- Responsible for maintaning correct data in SAP by collaborating with GBS & C&B Partner
- Responsible for onboarding process of new employees, including meeting arrangement, collection of required documents, informing related departments
- Preparing various reports for P&O organization
- Participating in projects and other tasks as agreed by P&O & Management
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Undergraduate of a Bachelors or Master’s degree at university, ideally studying Human Resource, Business Administration, or any related discipline.
- Able to work at least 3 days from our office, not specifically on a full time schedule.
- Able to work proactively and have a good sense of teamwork.
- Good communication skills with a customer focus, as well as excellent presentation and administration skills.
- Team player who can share ideas and adapt.
- Challenging and future-oriented.
- Open to Learning.
- Eager to follow new trends and technologies
- Familiar to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks effectively.
- Work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change.
- Fluent in Turkish & English both written and verbal.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time