If you really want to
make a difference – make it
Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in
transport solutions for more than 160
years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core
areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey
systems as well as related
services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling
mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value
sustainably over the entire lifecycle,
enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020,
which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens
Mobility Division posted
revenue of €9.1 billion and had around
38,500 employees worldwide.
What part will you play?
• The incumbent shall work closely with the Project Manager & team to deliver assigned responsibilities for the assigned packages as per project scope, specification to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Review client specification & requirements of customer.
• Support Design, Engineering activities and execution of electrical packages for traction power systems e.g. MV Switchgear, DC Switchgear, DC Trackside equipment, Power Converters, Power Transformers, Auxiliary systems, cables.
• Prepare requisition for order, review supplier offers, make technical bid evaluation if required.
• Assist in preparing RFQ, supplier's document review, interface with various stakeholders (Clients, Class, Suppliers, interface equipment vendors etc) to resolve & clarify issues.
• Assist Project team in follow-up & expedite with suppliers on deliverables.
• Ensure project quality by using appropriate internal processes, engineering review and inspection at supplier's factory.
• Liaising with site team and assist Testing & Commissioning in assigned duties.
We dont need superheroes, just super minds :
• Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Has acquired strong foundation as an Electrical Engineer in traction power systems with local project experience.
• Minimum 5+ years experience in the electrification projects.
• Good experience in AC and DC Electrification systems including Control and Protections.
• Good experience in handling medium to high complexity of solution projects.
• Well verse of Local transportation operators and legal requirement.
• Adaptable to different working environments and customer working terms and conditions.
• Strong and effective communicator at all levels within the Business – and in front of new and existing customers.
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time