Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
What will you do if join us?
1. Lead supplier process audit （VDA6.3） and perform detailed process reviews at supplier’s manufacturing site.
2. Lead technical review for sourced parts/components and ISIR release.
3. Manage incoming and production non-conformances with cross-function and responsible for complaint management.
4. Ensure parts & components quality, working with supplier for supplier continuous improvement using of appropriate problem-solving tools.
5. Monitoring and reporting KPIs associated with supplier performance and implement supplier improvement activities.
6. Identify supplier development opportunities and provide professional guidance for supplier development and improvement.
7. Participate in company new projects and perform SQE related tasks.
8. Enabled to take over full responsibility for thermoplastic and thermoset.
9. Familiar with IR spectrum analysis, TGA, DSC.
10. Familiar with thermoplastic and thermoset injection and compressing process.
11. Lead thermoset and thermoplastic material replacement/ alternative plan.
12. Plan the quality control concept, create the control plan and test documents, plan test equipment.
13. Plan and implement the process audit and product audit to assess the quality of process and product.
14. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
15. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement based on the defined quality target.
16. Implement quality planning activities and assess to release the defined milestone of PLM or SCM project.
17. Make the investigation for complained products, and fix the corrective action to improve.
Who are we looking for?
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major education background is Inorganic Materials Engineering or similar, with project management experience is preferred.
2. Have working experience in resin such us thermoplastic PC/PA6/PA66/PET/ABS, thermoset BMC/SMC/ phenolic resin and so on.
3. Certificate VDA6.3 Process Auditor.
4. Familiar with quality management tools (APQP、FMEA、SPC、MSA、PPAP) and QC-tools.
5. Complex quality problem solving skills.
6. Good communication skills, strong learning ability and team spirit.
7. Fluent English in both oral and writing.
8. Well cooperation with teamwork, self-motivated, ownership.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time