Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
The intern will report to the assigned Technical Manager and is responsible for the following:
• Guided learning on the aspect of signaling design from the Manager
• Participate and Coordinate in design related documentation and requirement
• Work on Mircostation or AutoCAD software to produce or check design work assigned by the Manager or Team Lead
• Preparation of documentation of the project
• Review and Report non-conformance design to the manager
• Guided site visit and survey may be required in the course of work
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential factors to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Pursuing a Degree in Engineering
• Experience in MicroStation or AutoCAD software is required
• Experience in Signaling System is an added advantage
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time