Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Solid grasp of cloud platform architectures and ability to define appropriate software architectures for applications running on IoT platforms like Siemens Mindsphere, AWS or Azure.
- You will be the contact person for technical inquiries about the design and development of IT solution concepts and IT architectures along with the creation of design specifications for the cloud platform
- Demonstrate deep knowledge about cloud platforms such as AWS or MS Azure and their services to implement software solutions on these platforms
- Observe the IT market for optimization of complex IT solutions and the development of new IT applications
- Assess complex customer requirements and advise our customers on the feasibility, selection, development, effort and implementation of specific IT solutions
- You will development prototypes in the web, mobile and IoT spaces and software development until the handover to our customers and ensure a stable and scalable use of the solution in productive use.
- Degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent education qualification
- You have 5+ years of experience in crafting complex software architectures
- You are familiar with modern software technologies (e.g., CLOUD, Big Data, .NET, JAVA, etc.) and development tools (e.g., MS TFS, GitLab, etc.)
- You prefer to use agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM)
- You have in-depth knowledge of relational / non-relational database architectures (e.g., MS-SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, ...)
- You have experience in the conception of digital projects and design of solutions including Backend connection, and implementations in .NET, C#
- You have an extensive understanding in SOA architectures
- You bring in experience in business discussions and presentations in English complete your profile.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time