Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts for Mobile based and Web based applications. Experience with designing Mobile based applications is mandatory
- Understand product specifications and user psychology while designing
- Fluency in best practices for Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
- Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- Proficient in Prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, XD, Webflow, After Effects.
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations.
- Create micro-interaction and relevant animations on a need basis.
- A strong awareness of common usability methods and principles
- A lucid sense for how individual components and features impact their larger applications, and how to optimize accordingly
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
- Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
- A general understanding of how Design impacts Development (and vice versa), along with a knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible/prudent
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
- Ability and passion to design for a foreign context
- Experience working with agile development teams (agile/scrum/Kanban), Experience working with Global teams.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise.
- Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly, responsive design solutions
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or HFI CUA equivalent professional experience is a plus
- Experience in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign or similar.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time